Whether it’s regional or OTR truck driver job opportunities that you’re on the hunt for, United has a number of immediate positions open to CDL-A truck drivers, household goods movers, and special product handlers. As a division of UniGroup, and operating with more than 600 locations nationwide, United is sure to match you with your ideal driving career in your desired destination.
This position is responsible for driving all company vehicles as assigned. Additionally, the CDL-A truck driver is responsible for supervising crew, loading, packing, and performing inventory on shipments, as assigned. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers with United have multiple opportunities within the Unigroup Companies- to drive how they want and where they want.
CDL-A OTR & Regional Company Truck Driver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay - DOE
- Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
CDL-A OTR & Regional Company Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must have a CDL-A
- Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience
- Minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year for nationwide routes
- Supervise and direct crew in order to efficiently complete job assigned.
- This includes coordinating who will inventory, pack, and load, and when it will be done
- Calculate charges and collect payment from shipper
- Must be able to lift 75lbs,
- Pass the following:
- Criminal background check
- Drug screen
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented