Moving families is our business, and we take pride in being the most recognized brand in the moving industry. Our customers have become accustomed to excellence in service, smooth deliveries and professionalism in our team.
If you are ready to partner with a company that is raising the standard on how truck drivers are valued and respected, is family oriented, offers stability and has consistent tonnage United Van Lines may be the right company for you.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Lead, supervise and organize crew for the proper execution of work duties
- Properly pack, load, and unload customers goods
- Complete inventory of shipment and collect payments as required
- Secure shipment for transport
- Transport cargo
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections
- 1+ years of experience driving with a commercial license
- Safe driving record/MVR
- Pass a background check
- Pass DOT physical and drug test
- Maintains driver log according to FMCSA regulations.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and capable of lifting 75+ lbs.
- 2 + years professional moving experience preferred
- People skills and can work well with others
Apply today or contact us for more details on our competitive pay, health insurance & other benefits offered.