When people think of moving their personal items and household goods, they think of United Van Lines. As the most recognized brand in the moving industry our customers are accustomed to excellence in service, smooth deliveries, and professionalism in our team.
If partnering with a company that is raising the standard on how drivers are valued and treated, offers stability, and has consistent tonnage United Van Lines may be the right fit for you.
United Van Lines is looking for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers/Movers in Mississippi.
- Earnings based on experience
- Local contractors average annually $175K
- Regional contractors average annually $225K
- OTR contractors average $375K
- Flexible schedule, no forced dispatches, work for the #1 hauler and booker in the company, 1% hauling bonus yearly
- We will lease you the truck of your choice
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Lead, supervise and organize crew for the proper execution of work duties
- Properly pack, load, and unload customers goods
- Complete inventory of shipment and collect payments as required
- Secure shipment for transport
- Transport cargo
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections
- 1+ years of experience driving with a commercial license
- Safe driving record/MVR
- Pass a background check
- Pass DOT physical and drug test
- Maintains driver log according to FMCSA regulations.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and capable of lifting 75+ lbs.
- Professional moving experience preferred (training available in some areas)
- People skills and can work well with others