McCollister's, United Van Lines, continues to grow and is adding drivers to their Truckload Fleet. Company Drivers needed to run OTR specialized freight with preloaded trailers.
CDL-A specialized goods truck driver job benefits:
- Drivers will be paid .52 cpm
- Averaging 2500 miles a week and up
- Direct deposit and full benefit package
- Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid long term disability insurance, 401(k), and sick, vacation, and holiday pay.
CDL-A specialized goods truck driver job qualifications:
- Loading, hauling, delivering interstate household goods and special commodities
- Verifiable CDL Class A Driving Experience
- HHG Experience Preferred
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented
- Drive How You Want. Drive Where You Want.
For more information call Anne-Marie at 800-325-3618.