Local CDL-A owner operator truck drivers are needed now in United Van Lines’ household goods fleet. These van operators will handle the movement of household goods items and a variety of other “pad-wrapped” shipments. As a division of UniGroup, United Van Lines operates in more than 600 locations nationwide so we’re sure to have a local household goods owner operator truck driving opportunity near you!
- Earn up to $52,000 per year!
Local CDL-A household goods truck driver owner operator job qualifications:
- Verifiable CDL Class A Driving Experience
- HHG Experience Preferred
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented
- Drive How You Want. Drive Where You Want.
Apply today for CDL-A truck driver jobs with United Van Lines.