As a division of UniGroup, and operating with more than 600 locations nationwide, United is sure to match you with your ideal driving career in your desired destination.
Van operators in the household goods fleet will handle the movement of household goods items and a variety of other “pad-wrapped” shipments. In the special products fleet, operators will handle electronics, trade shows, store fixtures and a variety of other commercial shipments on a less than truckload (LTL) or truckload (TL) basis.
- Can earn up to $400,000 in revenue!
CDL-A Household Goods Owner Operator Truck Driver Job Qualifications:
- Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class "A" CDL; minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year for nationwide routes
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented