Boost your truck driving business with United Van Lines! Whether you like to drive local, regional or OTR, United Van Lines has immediate owner operator truck driver positions open for special product handlers. In the special products fleet, owner operator truck drivers will handle electronics, trade show pieces, store fixtures and a variety of other commercial shipments on a less-than-truckload (LTL) or truckload (TL) basis.
As a division of UniGroup, United Van Lines operates in more than 600 locations nationwide, so we’re sure to have a special products owner operator truck driving opportunity near you!
- Run all 48 states.
- 60% of discounted line haul.
- Household pays 53%.
- When becoming a 2 rated driver- 54%.
- When a 1 rated driver pay 55% of the retention linehaul
CDL-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver Job Qualifications:
- Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class "A" CDL; minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year for nationwide routes
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented
- Drive How You Want. Drive Where You Want.
Apply today for CDL-A local owner operator truck driver jobs with United Van Lines.