CDL-A owner operator truck drivers are needed now in United Van Lines’ household goods fleet. These van operators will handle the movement of household goods items and a variety of other shipments. As a division of UniGroup, United Van Lines operates in more than 600 locations nationwide so we’re sure to have a local household goods owner operator truck driving opportunity near you!
CDL-A household goods truck driver owner operator job benefits:
- 76.91% of Hauling Revenue
- 100 percent of most of the extras including packing labor
- Home weekly- Regional
Verifiable CDL Class A Driving Experience:
- Benefits-Moving and Storage experience preferred
- Household Good experience preferred
- Class A CDL - 12 months experience or more
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented
- Drive How You Want. Drive Where You Want.
For more information call us at 800-325-3618.